For applications without compressed air, WAMFLO Vibrated Venting Filters are a compact solution suitable for medium-light duty operation and non-hazardous dusts.
No need for compressed air
Fácil instalación y sustitución
DescripciónThe WAMFLO Vibrated Venting Filter range has been designed for installation on top of silos, bins and hoppers, which are pneumatically filled by tankers or blowing pumps.
They come with a cylindrical stainless-steel casing and flanged bottom ring, which contains vertically mounted cartridge or bag-type filter elements, which are cleaned by an electric motovibrator.
An ergonomic polymer cover hinged to the rear top and filter elements that can be handled without any tools in the absence of nuts and bolts allow simple, quick and user-friendly maintenance.
FunciónDust is separated from the dirty air flow by means of the filter elements. An electric motovibrator fixed on the seal frame puts both seal frame and filter elements in motion to remove the dust from the media. The dust drops back into the bin or silo.
The cleaning system must start only when pneumatic filling has been completed.
The WAMFLO Vibrated Venting Filter range has been designed for venting applications only.
- Filter surface: 2 ~ 44 m² (21 ~ 474 sq ft)
- Air volume: 120 ~ 4,500 m³/h (70 ~ 2,650 cfm)
- Filter elements: cartridges, round bags
- Electric vibration cleaning
- Dust temperature range: -20 ~ 80 °C (-4 ~ 176 °F)
- Cylindrical stainless-steel casing with bottom flange
- Quick and safe filter element replacement from clean air side
- Junction box for electrical wiring
- Tool-free replacement of filter elements
- No compressed air required (mains supply only)
- Low emission level thanks to nanofiber technology or B.I.A.-certified filter media
- User and maintenance-friendly design
- Filter element replacement within a few minutes by one person only
- Corrosion-free durable casing
- Suitable for outdoor installation